Thursday, November 23

Thanksgiving Day

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving! I'm looking forward to Family time this afternoon including visiting my Dad in the nursing home - he is always greatly missed at home but especially on the Holidays. Then onto my Brother and SIL's for more great company and some amazingly delicious food. Calorie restraint might be hard today - Thanksgiving is one of my FAV feasts! So much to be Thankful for. 
I'm also Thankful to have a great crew at work. To show them how grateful I am for them I made a bunch of cards using Lawn Fawn's Shadow Box Die. These box cards are so adorable and fold to fit in a standard sized envelope. I made twelve of these cards for my awesome co-workers. Here's a peek at some the cards.
A close up of one of the boxes.
These were so fun and easy to put together thanks to the Shadow Box Card Die, which can be used for any occasion. 
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a blessed and grateful Thanksgiving! 

Supplies Used: 

Lawn Fawn
  • Mom and Me Stamps & Dies
  • Forest Feast Stamps & Dies
  • Bannertastic Stamps & Dies
  • Celebration Scripty Savings Stamps
  • Stitched Hillside Backdrop - Landscape
  • Village Border Dies
  • Perfectly Plaid Fall Petite Paper Pack
  • Knock on Wood Petite Paper Pack
Other
  • Misti Stamping Tool
  • Memento Black Ink
  • Copic Markers
  • Big Shot Plus

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

These are so adorable. Love what you create.

BLOG CREDITS